Vegan chef of one of the top 50 food blogs on the Web, HappyHerbivore.com, Lindsay S. Nixon, shares recipes each month with hundreds of thousands of her followers, showing that a vegan diet is not only healthy but delicious, too.
Now, Nixon combines some of her tastiest recipes in The Happy Herbivore Cookbook, each made with no added fats, using only whole, plant-based foods. It’s easy to make great food at home using the fewest number of ingredients and ones that can easily be found at any store, on any budget.
The Happy Herbivore Cookbook includes:
- A variety of recipes from quick and simple to decadent and advanced
- Helpful hints and cooking tips, from basic advice such as how to steam potatoes to more specific information about which bread, tofu, or egg replacer works best in a recipe
- An easy-to-use glossary demystifying any ingredients that may be new to the reader
- Healthy insight: Details on the health benefits and properties of key ingredients
- Pairing suggestions with each recipe to help make menu planning easy and painless
- Allergen-free recipes, including gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free and sugar-free
With a conventionally organized format; easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions; nutritional analyses, colorful photographs; funny blurbs at the beginning of each recipe; helpful tips throughout; and chef’s notes suggesting variations for each dish, even the most novice cook will find healthy cooking easy—and delicious!
FIND THE HAPPY HERBIVORE COOKBOOK AT OTHER VENDORS
Lindsay S. Nixon is a rising star in the culinary world, praised for her ability to use everyday ingredients to create healthy, low-fat recipes that taste just as delicious as they are nutritious. Lindsay’s recipes have been featured in Vegetarian Times, Women’s Health Magazine, and on The Huffington Post. Lindsay is also a consulting chef at La Samanna, a luxury resort and four-star restaurant in the French West Indies. You can learn more about Lindsay and sample some of her recipes at HappyHerbivore.com.